Our mission is to create a challenging, structured, and nurturing educational environment, so that each student will be successful now and in the future.
The goals of the Sultan School District are to....
...improve student academic success.
...prepare students for life after graduation.
...provide modernized, functional facilities.
...involve the community in the schools.
The objectives for achieving these goals are to....
Improve student academic success.
Prepare students for life after graduation
- promote student technological literacy
- increase vocational training opportunities to parallel society's needs.
- provide for fitness, health, and environmental awareness.
- integrate exceptional students.
- ensure basic academic competencies.
- provide opportunities for a wide range of student abilities and interests
Provide modernized, functional facilities.
- increase cooperative social interaction.
- address at-risk students' needs.
- achieve 100% high school completion rate.
- focus attention on learner outcomes.
Involve the community in the schools.
- provide modernized technological equipment at all levels.
- provide facilities which are conducive to educational needs.
- increase volunteer support.
- increase parent participation
- increase communication with local government agencies and community groups.